Although the COVID-19 crisis has meant reducing our staff and services, we are still serving our customers – in an appropriately socially distanced fashion, of course.
We have been busy updating our online presence, so that it represents all the latest products and services we offer. Please take a look and let us know what you think.
Here’s an overview of our updates:
- You can get a comprehensive and focused asbestos management service whether you’re a home owner or have business premises.
- Our training offering has increased massively to include all types of asbestos training and safety training for trades people and site operatives. We now have BOHS accreditation and continue to offer our asbestos awareness and sampling courses.
- Now you can request surveys that include management, refurbishment, as well as bespoke surveys for specific situations. There is an estate monitoring system that can accommodate all your compliance data across an estate or for individual properties. And this can be scheduled for reassessment so you stay compliant.
- Our non-licensed removal training and advisory service offer you the ability to train to remove asbestos and be a contractor in our network of removal businesses that offer non-licensed, as well as licensed removals.
- If you need advice to achieve compliance and manage the risk of asbestos to your business, your employees and your customers, we have a consultancy service to keep you safe and within the current guidelines.
- Our kits, sampling process and accreditation service have also developed further. We now have an App that enables date-stamping of sample and digital paperwork, and is traceable by scanning barcodes using your iPhone. The App also ensures that your training is up to date and current before a sample is taken
If you need outstanding service on all your asbestos needs, bSure is the smart way to manage asbestos risk. You can be confident that you’re in the hands of seasoned experts.
If you would like to know more, please give us a call on 020 7264 1010.